Komen Car Donation Program


Car Donation Program

Donate your car and raise funds in the local fight against breast cancer. Donate your used car, van, truck, boat, or recreational vehicle to Komen Memphis-MidSouth. Donate by calling our toll free number at 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622) or you can donate on-line 24 hours a day by using our fast and easy on-line donation process.

Support the cause to end breast cancer forever by donating your car. The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will fund collaborative and innovative breast cancer education, screening, treatment and support services locally and research on a national level. 75% of the net proceeds will benefit Komen Memphis-MidSouth with the remaining 25% supporting our internationally recognized Award and Research Grants program.

We accept ALL vehicles regardless of age or condition.

Donate your vehicle 24 hours a day using our fast and easy on-line process. Simply complete the on-line donation form and we will respond, normally within hours, with all the processing instructions.

Donate your car to the Komen Memphis-MidSouth TODAY by calling 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622)

Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thurs: 8 am – 7 pm (EST)
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm (EST)
Saturday 9 am – 4 pm (EST)
Sunday Closed