Current Grantees

Self body awareness, screenings, mammograms and diagnostics are instrumental for early diagnosis.  The Memphis-MidSouth Mississippi Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® strives daily to address the pressing needs of our community through education and support and with financial grants we issue annually to local health care providers.  The grants from the Komen Memphis-MidSouth Mississippi Affiliate provide the funds for these life important screenings, mammograms and diagnostics.   Our goal is to make it possible for the unserved and underserved, the uninsured and underinsured to always have access to breast health care.

With the financial support of local companies and individuals, we are able to provide $495,562 in services for the 2018-19  year in our communities.   Since inception in 1993, the Komen Memphis-MidSouth Affiliate Mississippi has provided almost $10.8 million in direct grants to breast health service providers in our community.

For every dollar that Komen Memphis-MidSouth Mississippi Affiliate raises, 75% stays here in our community for local breast health care programs.  The remaining 25% goes to breast cancer research.  The Memphis-MidSouth Mississippi Affiliate of Susan G. Komen  has contributed over $3 million to breast cancer research.

The Memphis-MidSouth Mississippi Affiliate serves 14 counties in Tennessee and the entire state of Mississippi. The Tennessee counties that the Affiliate serves are Chester, Crockett, Dyer, Fayette, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, Lake, Lauderdale, Madison, McNairy, Shelby and Tipton.

 


Download a listing of the Susan G. Komen Memphis-MidSouth
1993-2018 Community Grantees

Also feel free to reach out to us if you are in need of educational materials.

For information concerning metastatic breast cancer, please view our About Breast Cancer page.

 

Local Resources

Here is a list of resources in your area.

  • Show All
  • Central and Southern Mississippi
  • Memphis-Midsouth
  • North Mississippi

 

Alliance Healthcare System

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
Serving Marshall and Benton Counties, MS
662-252-5647

 

Amite County Medical

Education, Mammograms
601-657-4326

 

Baptist Hospital DeSoto

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
Serving North Mississippi
662-772-2140

 

Baptist Hospital for Women

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
901-226-0830

 

Baptist Medical Group, Memphis Breast Care

Diagnostic Services, Treatment
901-227-8958

 

Baptist Memorial Hospital – Boonville, Columbus, New Albany, and Oxford

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
Booneville – 662-720-5031
Columbus- 662-636-4345
New Albany- 662-636-4345
Oxford- 662-538-2140

 

Church Health Center

Doctor visits for mammogram referrals
Serving Shelby County, TN
901-272-0003

 

Delta State University BEEP

Education, Mammograms
662-846-4008

 

Gulfport Memorial Hospital Foundation

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services, Medication Assistance
228-865-3419

 

Jefferson Comprehensive Health

Education, Mammograms
601-786-3475

 

King’s Daughters Medical Center

Mammograms
601-835-9488

 

Methodist Healthcare

Mammograms, Diagnostic services
901-516-8637

 

Mississippi State Department of Health

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
601-576-7466

 

Regional One Health

 Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
901-545-7228

 

 

Southeast Mississippi Rural Health Initiative

Education, Mammograms
601-545-8700

 

Southwest Mississippi Opportunity

Education, Mammograms
601-684-5593

 

STAARS – Surviving, Thriving, African Americans Rallying Support

Education, Support Group
901-319-9099 

 

The Good Samaritan Medical Clinic (Columbus)

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
Katherine Tentoni
662-244-0044

 

Tishomingo Health Services (NMMC-Iuka)

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
Katherine Patrick
662-423-4044

 

UHESS – Carin’ and Sharin’

Education, Support Group
901-484-9624

 

West Cancer Center

Mammograms, Diagnostic Services
901- 922-6781